Sunday, July 20, 2008

raidergirl3 list of books

I've been making a list of books that I'd like to read for this challenge. Some of these are from the Cardathon Challenge and some I own; some I just really want to read. I will probably add to this list, but I hope to read 8 memoirs/biographies/autobiographies next year for this challenge.

1. Never Have Your Dog Stuffed - Alan Alda
2. Running With Scissors - Augustus Burrows
3. Teacher Man - Frank McCourt
4. The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid - Bill Bryson
5. A Long Way Gone - Ishmael Beah
6. Reading Lolita in Tehran - Azzar Nafisi
7. Maus I and II - Art Spiegelman
8. I Shouldn't Even Be Doing This - Bob Newhart
9. Brainiac - Ken Jennings
10. Persepolis 1 and 2 - Marjane Satrapi

ETA: July 20, 2008: And that makes 8 books I've read, so I am finished this challenge. Yay me! A few got added after I started, and there are more I'd still like to read, but it's been great. Thanks for hosting Vasilly.

3 comments:

Vasilly said...

Running with Scissors is such a great book. I hope you enjoy it.

alisonwonderland said...

i just heard about A Long Way Gone last night at my IRL book club. i've put it on my "long list" for this challenge.

Anonymous said...

Running with Scissors is my all time favorite book. His book Dry was also great. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.