Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Challenge List

I have chosen to read 4 books, with 4 alternates. I'd really like to read all eight, but with two other challenges I don't know if that would be pushing my luck.


Choices:

Marie Antoinette; The Journey by Antonia Fraser (bio)
Blackbird, A Childhood Lost and Found by Jennifer Lauck (memoir)
A Girl Named Zippy by Haven Kimmel (memoir)
Brief Intervals of Horrible Sanity; One Season in A Progressive School by Elizabeth Gold (memoir)

Alternates:

Lincoln; A Life of Purpose and Power by Richard Cardawine (bio)
Kitchen Confidential, Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly by Anthony Bourdain (memoir)
The Hungry Ocean; A Swordboat Captain's Journey by Linda Greenlaw (memoir)
Wonderful Tonight; George Harrison, Eric Clapton and Me by Pattie Boyd (memoir)

I will keep my list, with progress, on my blog. Reviews will be posted both here and there.

Good luck meeting your goal!

No comments: