Thanks to Vasilly from 1330V for hosting "In Their Shoes" reading challenge. In this challenge, we read memoirs, autobiographies and biographies. I read seven books for this challenge in 2008!
1) Cross Creek - Marjorie Rawlings (review)
2) Marley and Me - John Grogan (review)
3) Ecology of a Cracker Childhood - Janisse Ray (review)
4) Resistance: A Woman's Struggle and Defiance in Occupied France by Agnes Humbert (review)
5) The Faith of a Writer: Life, Craft, Art - Joyce Carol Oates (review)
6) Negotiating With The Dead - Margaret Atwood (review)
7) An Exact Replica of a Figment of My Imagination - Elizabeth McCracken (review)
Favorite: An Exact Replica of a Figment of My Imagination by Elizabeth McCracken (hands down!)
A great challenge from a great blogger friend - thanks, V!