Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Finally Getting My Shoes All In A Row!

It took a long time, but I have finalized my list at last. I think.

[in no particular order]

1. My Life In France - Julia Child
2. Lillian Hellman: A Life With Foxes And Scoundrels -Deborah Martinson
3. Brainiac - Ken Jennings
4. Poet Of The Appetites (biography of MFK Fisher) - Joan Reardon
5. Going Solo - Roald Dahl
6. Travels With Charley - John Steinbeck
7. Tete-A-Tete: The Tumultuous Lives & Loves Of Simone De Beauvoir And Jean-Paul Sartre - Hazel Rowley
8. My Detachment - Tracy Kidder
9. After All - Mary Tyler Moore
10. The Hiding Place - Corrie ten Boom
11. The Hungry Ocean - Linda Greenlaw
12. A Thousand Sorrows - Elizabeth Kim
13. Truth & Beauty - Ann Patchett

3 comments:

Eva said...

I loved Travels With Charley...that's the only one I've read on your list. :)

alisonwonderland said...

great title for your post! :)

The Hiding Place is an all-time favorite of mine! i read Brainiac earlier this year and really enjoyed it. i haven't read any of the others on your list, so i'll be eager to read your reviews. happy reading!

Vasilly said...

I think I'm going to add Travels with Charley to my list.