Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Kristina's List of Possibilites

Ok so here is my list and I'm hoping to get thru at least 6.....hopefully 8. There are a lot on this list that I really really would love to read, just to have read them. I'm probably going to change this list as new books come out, or my interests change...which happens quite a lot lol.

1. Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India, and Indonesia - Elizabeth Gilbert
2. The Glass Castle - Jeannette Walls
3. Shattered Dreams: My Life as a Polygamist's Wife - Irene Spencer
4. It's All About Him: Finding the Love of My Life - Denise Jackson
5. You Can Run But You Can't Hide - Duane "Dog" Chapman
6. The Measure of a Man: A Spiritual Biography - Sidney Poiter
7. The Preacher and the Presidents: Billy Graham in the White House - Nancy Gibbs
8. Marie Antoinette: The Journey - Antonia Fraser
9. The Unusual Suspect: My Calling to the New Hardcore Movement of Faith - Stephen Baldwin
10. My Paper Life - Tatum O'Neal
11. Speedbumps: Flooring it Through Hollywood - Teri Garr
12. Walt Disney: The Triumph of the American Imagination - Neal Gabler (2008)
13. Lucky Man - Michael J. Fox
14. Stealing Buddha's Dinner: A Memoir - Bich Minh Nguyen
15. The Brotherhoods: A True Story of Two Cops Who Murdered for the Mafia - Guy Lawson and William Oldham
16. Born Standing Up: A Comic's Life - Steve Martin (Nov 2007)
17. His Bright Light - Danielle Steel
18. Mosaic - Amy Grant

4 comments:

Kim said...

I liked The Glass Castle quite a bit. It was sad in parts, but the way the daughter rose above the trials in her life and never stopped showing her parents love and respect was quite uplifting. I hope you get to that one on your list.
*smiles*
Kim

alisonwonderland said...

the only one on your list that i've already read is The Glass Castle. like kim, i liked it, and it led to a great discussion in our IRL book club.

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I just read Eat,Pray,Love a month or so ago and really enjoyed it! Great pick.

Anonymous said...

Now that the Walt Disney one is finally in paperback I really want to read it. Glass Castle was really good.