Monday, February 4, 2008

Trish's List

I've had my list finalized for a little while, but I'm behind...for whatever reason. There are certainly enough days in each day, but it never seems like it!! :) Most of these are memoirs, but they were already on my shelf...so there!
  • Saint Therese of Lisieux (Autobiography)
  • Anne Frank Remembered - Miep Gies (Biography)
  • A Million Little Pieces - James Frey (Memoir)
  • A Long Way Home:Memoirs of a Boy Soldier - Ishmael Beah (Memoir)
  • Angela's Ashes - Frank McCourt (Memoir)
  • A Rumor of War - Philip Caputo (Memoir)
  • Tender at the Bone - Ruth Reichl (Memoir)

I actually finished Tender at the Bone last week, so the link will take you to my review. When I get home from work I'll try to remember to post it again.

Thanks for the great challenge!!

2 comments:

tennischick said...

there's some debate over whether 'a million little pieces' is actually a memoir. nevertheless i did enjoy reading it.

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Yes, that's part of the reason why I'm curious in reading it.